Friday, August 7, 2009

I am Chuckatus!

It is I, Magnus, aka Razorback, aka Razorback 718, aka Darth Razorback, and I have nothing at all to say right now. However, I promise you, I will have a LOT to say soon. So, beware.

Meanwhile, enjoy my Chucktastic creations Chuck Me Mondays (now appearing on Twitter, ChuckTV.Net, and a computer screen or TV near you) and Chuck You Tuesday (appearing in the sidebar).

Wait! I do have something to say! Today's Suck of Chuck is show runners! Because they lie.

The Chuckolate of the Day is Yvonne Strahovski for being so darn adorable and an amazing actor!

P.S.

I am currently brainstorming an idea where we tweet episode names instead of hashtags of CMM. I will crack that egg later.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Adding you to my feed reader. :-)

    (aka chuckactually on twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New medium for your obsession. Because your obsession is my obsession and we're all in this together.
    Welcome to blogging. You'll love it.

    palais1977

    ReplyDelete
  3. I applaud and bow. ;)

    “You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.”
    —Jim Stovall; author, speaker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tremendous!

    You of all people should be spreading the gospel of Chuck!

    Speak the Word...

    Vlado (aka ButchRules)

    http://ohchuckme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we could certainly give it a try using "Chuck Me Mondays" in each tweet instead of the hashtag phrase. I assume you mean something like:

    Yvonne Strahovski is so pretty! - Chuck Me Mondays

    Yes?

    I personally am not relying on Chuck Me Mondays to bring in that many new viewers. I think it's great if it brings in a few, and I'm on board, gladly helping make it a trending topic on twitter. But I've been working more on converting people in my life into Chuck fans. I know of at least 7 or 8 people who've discovered and love the show because of me, and most of those have shared Chuck with a few other people. I'm thinking if every Chuck fan did something similar we could easily triple the audience by the time Chuck returns in March!

    It seems to me that it will be more important to heighten awareness of Chuck to the uninitiated closer to March, when the new season comes out. I admit that for me, Chuck Me Mondays is mostly about the fun of watching an episode with hundreds of other fans, seeing new moments through others' eyes.

    ReplyDelete

No flaming, baiting, trolling, expletives, or racism allowed. And NO DISCUSSIONS of the actor's personal lives ever.