Friday, September 23, 2011
Thursday, September 22, 2011
We sold out. Thanks everyone involved!
Monday, September 19, 2011
There have been a lot of questions about Chuckfest3 since we announced it last week. So here are the details you will need regarding donation per ticket, number of tickets you can order and so on.
1. Chuckfest3 will be at a location in the Los Angeles, California area on the weekend of November 4-6, 2011 (we are pretty sure it is the 5th but clear up the days just in case). We will provide all those attending with the exact location before the date of the event. EDIT: We just confirmed the 5th of November.
2. The donation per ticket is $300. This covers some expenses the organizers incur for the event while also providing a sufficient amount to go to our charity of choice, Operation Smile. Last time we were able to raise over $17,000 AFTER expenses.
3. There will only be SIXTY (60) tickets available for sale to the public. Last time we sold those tickets in about a day. There were many people upset that they missed out on them. This time, we are giving everyone three-day notice before going live.
Tickets will go on sale at 12pm EST on Thursday the 22nd of September.
We will provide a link to the ticket ordering page at that time. Look to this site for that at exactly 12pm on Thursday. There will be a limit of FOUR (4) tickets per order.
4. FOUR (4) tickets will be raffled off by a trusted fan site, to those who donate $20 or more. We will have more details about that soon. However, the only way to guarantee attendance is to order tickets on Thursday. We expect many entrees into the raffle. Chuckfest3 will be the final event of this type.
5. The tickets purchased and/or won in the raffle DO NOT include travel expenses. If you buy a ticket or win the raffle, you will need to find your way to Los Angeles, California in the great republic of the United States of America!
6. I almost forgot... attending will be anyone and everyone from the cast, writing team etc that we can get. Currently confirmed are, ***, ****, ****, *****, ***, and more. :)
Now let's revisit what the first event we ever did was like. We expect this next one will be better.